Wow, the run up to Christmas is going to be amazing. Will I get a chance to scratch myself I wonder? Here’s how it breaks down so far.
- October 4th- Dublin BJJ Open. Get signed up asap- Tom is sorting out the entries in the gym
- October 10th- IPTUF! Fights, Beers and BBQ to celebrate the gym’s opening. €10 at the door and you can bring your mates, family, lover etc.
- October 19th and 20th- Robert Drysdale Seminars. I’m going to try and catch the webcast of his ADCC superfight against Jacare at the weekend to whet my appetite for this.
- November 7th- Shayn will fight in Rumble in Rush 2.
- November 8th- Jim Wendler seminar. Bog man teaches how to lift big weights. Don’t miss it
- December 12th- The Fight Before Christmas 2. Oh yeah, it’s back!
Get your name down for the Drysdale and Wendler seminars asap everyone!
Ha you forgot I’m fighting on the 14th of November, for the Irish title. Add that to your little list.
Hey Paddy, is that your weight watchers title ?
Yeah the one at 61kg’s, there are alot of skinny people looking for a shot at it these days
Yeah Paddy I was looking at the competition and there was Paris Hilton, Victoria Beckham and that one out of The O.C. all lining up for a title shot. They’ll never beat you though.
I am sooooooooo waayyyyy skinnier then like Paris on a major anerexic diet.