As we know by now, Paddy is preparing for his MMA match with me at the TUF challenge. In the meantime though he has the small matter of a fight in London this coming Sunday, and he did his final conditioning session today.
So here’s what you have to do if you want to fight-
- Get up at 8am before college
- Come to the gym
- Do a mobility/stability warm up
- do 10 minutes of prowler pushing with 40kgs on
- do a 15 minute work block of box jumps, inverted rows and floor press followed by 1 minute of padwork each time around
- do another 10 minutes on the prowler
- do a 15 minute work block of pull ups, push ups and goblet squats, followed by a minute of clinch sparring with some baldy fat bloke I found on the street outside.
Agh! Apparently the video I took is too long. I’ll edit it tomorrow and put it up.